You can support the Academy of German-Italian Studies in its cultural activities by contributing the “5 per mille”. Your effort is small – our benefit is great.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS!
For the “Model 730” or Unico:
- fill out the Model 730 or Unico properly;
- sign in the field “Sostegno del volontariato…”;
- indicate the Academy’s tax number: 82006430217.
If you are not required to file a tax return:
- fill in the form given to you together with the CU form by the employer. Sign in the field “Sostegno del volontariato…” and indicate the Academy’s tax number: 82006430217;
- put the form in an envelope;
- label the envelope “DESTINAZIONE CINQUE PER MILLE IRPEF” and indicate your first and last name and your tax number;
- hand in the letter at the post office (delivery is free of charge) or give it to your business advisor or an authorised institution for telematic forwarding;
You can also support the Academy by making a simple donation by bank transfer. Please use the following bank details:
IBAN IT50 L058 5658 5900 4057 1326 909 made out to.
“Academy of German-Italian Studies”, Purpose: “Support of the Academy of German-Italian Studies”.
For international transfers you also need the BIC/SWIFT: BPAAIT2B040;
Send us your complete contact details by e-mail so that we can thank you and provide you with a receipt for your donation!
For further information:
F. Innerhofer Str. 1 – 39012 Merano (BZ)